07.10.2016. The 2nd Tractor Workshop organized as a Members-only event will be held in Akersloot, near Alkmaar (The Netherlands) on 15 November 2016, and will focus on access to drving tractors.
The approach to licensing tractors and their drivers is very different in the various Member countries. Furthermore, new Regulation (EU) 167/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 February 2013 came into force on 1st January 2016. Therefore the aims of this 2nd Tractor Workshop are to
- remind the participants of the technical development of agricultural and forestry machines that are also used on roads and the Regulation (EU) 167/2013 on the approval and market surveillance of this kind of vehicles;
- exchange recent developments in Member countries concerning the licencing of tractor drivers;
- take a closer look at tractor driver training and testing, such as
- content of training;
- vehicles used;
- content of the test such as driving routes and special manoeuvers;
- examiners working conditions.
The 2nd Tractor Workshop is intented to be a very practical event. For this purpose, CBR, CIECA Effective member from The Netherlands, will contribute to the workshop with the necessary vehicles.
Venue and accommodation have been arranged in the Van der Valk Hotel Akersloot / Alkmaar (The Netherlands). Hotel reservation deadline for the event is 31 October 2016. Registrations are open until 7 November 2016.
Please click here to find more information about the workshop.
If you have any questions regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the CIECA Secretariat.