CIECA contributes to create an effective platform for exchanging views between road safety and driver testing organizations, education institutions, companies and consultants. We encourage organisations to join the membership scheme and be part of a strong, trusted and highly regarded body. CIECA Members have been carefully selected and are only allowed to join in after successfully passing a thorough screening process in order to ensure the high quality CIECA standards. CIECA will save you time and money as a valuable source of reliable information and key industry contacts. The membership scheme offers important benefits to Members in the form of valuable networking resources, education, research support, and exchanging views and information.
The aim of CIECA is to share best practices and to offer a platform for discussion and exchange of experience. The main advantages of the membership can be summarized as follows:
- Joining a network of road safety and driving testing organizations in Europe and overseas and being part of a prestigious and world renowned organization.
- Enhancing driving standards, driver testing, and driver education knowledge through association with a number of reputable organizations worldwide.
- Participating in the creation of a think-tank for road safety and driving standards solutions through teamwork and participation in the Members’ Forum for debates, discussions, etc.
- Creating a bigger platform for exchanging views on driving standards, driver testing and driver education between organizations.
- Members have access to seminars and congresses attended by internationally renowned professionals, staff of road safety and driver testing authorities and representatives from the public and private sector.
- Access to up-to-date information on latest developments and news on road safety and driving testing issues.
SELECT THE MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY THAT BEST SUITS YOUR ORGANIZATION
CIECA is and association open to Belgian and to non-Belgian organizations. It comprises four categories of members. Once you have selected the type of membership that best suits you, please proceed to learn about the benefits of membership:
EFFECTIVE MEMBERS are entities responsible for the regulation, execution or auditing of examinations for driving licences around the world. The core competence of Effective Members is the content and organisation of examinations to obtain, maintain or recover licences granting entitlement to drive motor vehicles. Check the list of our Effective Members.
AFFILIATED MEMBERS are international umbrella bodies that the CIECA Permanent Bureau considers to be sufficiently involved in activities related to CIECA’s goals and that are willing to support them. Affiliated members are organisations that must be formed and operate in accordance with their national legislation. Check the list of our Affiliated Members.
ASSOCIATED MEMBERS are organizations that do not meet the requirements to become Effective Members or Affiliated Members but which are considered by the CIECA Permanent Bureau to be sufficiently involved in research, education and assessment activities that are relevant to the CIECA’s objectives. Associated Members must operate in accordance with their national legislation. Check the list of our Associated Members.
Questions? Call the CIECA Secretariat at +32 2 732 7230 or send an e-mail to email@example.com