CIECA Elects Seven New Members, New president, Secretary-General and Vice Presidents
At its 40th General Assembly on 29 May in Zagreb, CIECA members elected 7 new members. This brings the total CIECA membership to 47 from 38 countries worldwide.
A list of newly elected members is as follows:
- The Federale Overheidsdienst Mobiliteit en Vervoer/Service Publique Mobilité, Belgium (http://www.mobilit.fgov.be/fr/index.htm)
- ANIECA, Portugal (Associação Nacional dos Industriais do Ensino de Condução Automóvel) (http://www.anieca.pt)
- The Société Nationale de Contrôle Technique, Luxembourg (http://www.snch.lu/)
- The Ministry of the Interior, Romania (http://www.mai.gov.ro/engleza/english.htm)
- The Ministry of the Interior, Slovenia (http://www.mnz.gov.si/en/)
- The Bundesamt für Strassen, Switzerland (http://www.astra.admin.ch/)
- The Ministry of Transport, Post & Telecommunications, Kosovo (http://www.mtpt.org/indexeng.php/)
During the General Assembly, the CIECA members elected Mrs. Sonja Sporstøl (Norwegian Public Roads Administration) as their new President. Mr. Jean-Pierre Fougère (Ministry of Ecology, France) was elected as new Secretary-General. Mr. Luc Caenen (GOCA, Belgium) and Mr. Reinhard Meyer (TÜV SÜD, Germany) were elected Vice-Presidents within CIECA’s Board of Directors.