06.07.2015. Brussels (Belgium) - In preparation for its 60th anniversary next year, CIECA is looking for a research intern for 3 months internship (with a possibility to extend to 6 months) starting in September 2015. The post is based in the CIECA Secretariat in central Brussels.
Established in 1956, CIECA - the International Commission for Driver Testing – is a non-profit association with more than 70 members in 36 countries worldwide with a mission to serve its member organisations who share CIECA’s objectives to improve driving standards, to contribute to road traffic education, to improve road safety, to protect the environment and to facilitate mobility.
Duties and responsibilities
This position involves significant autonomy with reporting to the CIECA Business Manager and particular responsibilities for
- Research about the history of CIECA, using the archives, provided documents and contacts
- Drafting high quality publication in English as a result of the work
- Graduate or current student enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s Program in journalism, history, political science, European affairs or equivalent
- Excellent drafting skills in English
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and orally
- Be pro-active, independent, problem solver, team player
- Appropriate computer skills (MS Office)
Interested candidates should apply by submitting a detailed CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com by 31 July 2015. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.