20.11.2023. It's a great pleasure to invite you to the 56th CIECA General Assembly and Congress in Dubai on Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 March 2024, hosted by the Roads & Transport Authority of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The 2024 Congress - open to all public - is entitled "Preparing drivers for smart mobility and road safety" and intends to discuss the following topics:
- Vulnerable road users
- Distraction, inattention and fatigue and their impact on road safety
- Fit to Drive issues
- Novice Driver/Rider testing
- Novice Driver/Rider education
- Other Vehicle Users (Tractors, Quad Bikes, E-scooters, etc)
- Road Safety Education through all ages
- Road User Behaviour and Human Factors
- Road User Education for professional purposes
- Heavy Vehicles (Trucks, Buses & Drivers)
- Road safety in developing countries
- Road safety and emerging technologies
- Smart driving in future cities
- Driver licencing systems and autonomous vehicles
- ADAS and driver education and testing
- The impact of autonomous vehicles in driver testing
- The impact of autonomous vehicles in driver education
- Developments in the theory test
- New perspectives on Hazard Perception
- Legislative framework and road safety
- Implementation of new information systems and the importance of customer service
- Driver Licencing Exchange and road safety
- Statistics and data collection for the improvement of driver testing
- Adapting driver testing to emerging technologies
Please register soon for the 2024 General Assembly and Congress! The registration deadline is 12 February 2024.
All information about the event can be found on the 2024 Congress website.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Dubai!
The CIECA Secretariat