24.02.2023. The first Annual CIECA Awards for the Best Road Safety Initiative and the Most Active CIECA Member intend to honour CIECA organizations that have demonstrated leadership by visibly contributing to road safety and to the work of CIECA. The delivery of the awards will take place during the CIECA Member Forum at the Vienna Stock Exchange Hall on 24 May 2023.
The nominations for the first annual CIECA Award for the Best Road Safety Initiative among CIECA members in 2022 is now open.
- This award celebrates outstanding projects, ideas and initiatives developed by CIECA members which support road safety, helping to save lives and reduce injuries on roads, raising the standards in their own organizations.
- The CIECA Secretariat calls for CIECA members to submit innovative, cost-effective road safety initiatives/programmes in which they have been involved through the year that stand out from standard. The award can be granted to projects developed by a CIECA member (or CIECA members) working in conjunction with external organizations.
- Submitting a nomination is a great way to add value to the work developed in your own organizations and demonstrate your commitment to road safety. It is also a great way to familiarise people from your organization with the work of CIECA.
- The nomination procedure and the criteria for the selection of initiatives can be found here. The deadline to submit nominations is 30 April 2023.
The CIECA Bureau Permanent will also bestow the first CIECA Award to the most active CIECA member in 2022 during the same event.
- This award intends to be recognised as our community’s highest honour, recognising the work of a CIECA member (Effective, Associated or Affiliated) in their efforts to improve road safety and reduce road accidents while contributing to the CIECA work.
- It will be awarded to a CIECA member that has contributed significantly to the work developed in our own organization, increasing its body of knowledge or develop research and/or best practices associated with road safety.
- Please note: This award will be given directly by the CIECA Permanent Bureau. No nomination procedure is necessary for this award.
This is the first year that CIECA will deliver these awards, and we hope that we can continue to do so for many years more. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and interest.
If you have any questions in relation to this issue, please do not hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com.