TO CHECK OUR CURRENT WEBINAR PROGRAMME AND OTHER CIECA EVENTS, VISIT OUR CALENDAR PAGES
Do you have an idea for a webinar that would be beneficial for the CIECA audience? Or would you like to share your knowledge in a a particular subject area?
As last year, we plan to offer you a new set of online events featuring CIECA members, and external experts. In order to make our programme of interest to all of you, we are looking forward to hearing your proposals, and this is why, once more, we would like to count with your contributions. As you know, these webinar sessions can cover a range of topics, including research methods, professional development, organizational change, educational topics, analysis of data, and more.At the moment, we envisage some possible types of online activities (see down below for a number of ideas), but we welcome new ideas and contributions, and encourage you to submit proposals that you may consider relevant.
(1) CIECA webinars:
- Authors/co-authors are encouraged to deliver a brief talk and engage in a discussion about your recently published research/projects.
- Presentation of new research and projects that are of general interest for our members.
- A research/project/plan work-in-progress about which you wish to solicit feedback from our members.
- Informal discussions of topics that includes and/or responds to the questions from our members.
- Panel discussions that present a number of perspectives on a selected topic. Panels should be limited to 3 or 4 speakers.
(2) Professional & Organizational Development: Has your organization implemented new programmes to develop the skill and expertise of your staff members that you would like to share with others? Is your organization dealing with new structural changes to increase efficiency? If this is the case, we would like to offer you the space and time to present your plans to the rest of CIECA members.
(3) Meetings & Roundtable Discussions: CIECA expert groups will manage online forums that will cover topical and current issues that are brought up by themselves or respond to the request of members. If you have any ideas, or you would like our expert groups to focus on any given topic, we would like to hear from you.
CIECA welcomes ideas from all our members and we are keen to schedule webinars on continuous bases. To submit your proposals, please see guidelines below. If you have any questions at all, please contact Eva at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
GUIDELINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS FOR THE CIECA WEBINAR SERIES - OPEN CALL
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO FIND ALL MATERIALS, INCLUDING RECORDINGS, RELATED TO OUR WEBINARS
Please note that these materials are accessible to CIECA members only.