In the General Assembly in Madrid in June 2016, CIECA members approved the strategy for the period 2016-2020. This has guided CIECA action till now, and has ensured the continued development of the organization.
However, this period is coming to an end, and we need now to outline our future goals for the years to come, especially in the light of the social, economic and technological developments.
The Permanent Bureau considers important to give all Members the opportunity to be involved in the revision of the strategic choices that CIECA needs to make for its future, and also in the setting up of new goals for the organization.
With this idea in mind, the Permanent Bureau wants to give all CIECA members the opportunity to be heard so that all members:
- have a say on the goals to be achieved by our organization in the short and long term;
- are given the opportunity to interact and express how they envisage their future collaboration with our organization in order to achieve the agreed goals.
Therefore, the CIECA Permanent Bureau would like to invite all CIECA members to attend the Strategy Workshop that will take place in Brussels on 18 March 2020.
We look forward to seeing you all there as the discussions held will have a significant impact on the line of work of our organization in the years to come. The input provided by members during the Strategy Workshop will be used for further developing a renewed strategy that will be finally presented for approval to all CIECA members during the 2020 General Assembly on 4 June 2020 in Porto (Portugal).
Please note that this is a members-only event.
- Agenda: will be available soon. It is planned to start at 10.00 am and finish at 3.30 pm.
- Fee: This members-only event is free-of-charge
- Location: Aqua Hotel Brussels. Please download the practical information for participants for more information.
- Accommodation: Please see the above information for participants for more information. Reservation forms: Aqua Hotel / 9Hotel Central / Brussels Hotel. Please note that this is a very busy period in Brussels and the booking period is very short: a significant number of rooms will be cut off on 17 February 2020!
- Working language: English
- Registration: Please click on the button below to proceed with the registration. The registration deadline is 10 March 2020.