Due to the outbreak of coronavirus disease COVID-19, the Strategy Workshop planned to take place on 18 March 2020 in Brussels has been cancelled. Members are cordially invited to comment on the draft New Strategy Proposal 2020 - 2024. Please click here for more information (page accessible to members only).
In the General Assembly in Madrid in June 2016, CIECA members approved the strategy for the period 2016-2020. This has guided CIECA action till now, and has ensured the continued development of the organization.
However, this period is coming to an end, and we need now to outline our future goals for the years to come, especially in the light of the social, economic and technological developments.
The Permanent Bureau considers important to give all Members the opportunity to be involved in the revision of the strategic choices that CIECA needs to make for its future, and also in the setting up of new goals for the organization.
With this idea in mind, the Permanent Bureau wants to give all CIECA members the opportunity to be heard so that all members:
- have a say on the goals to be achieved by our organization in the short and long term;
- are given the opportunity to interact and express how they envisage their future collaboration with our organization in order to achieve the agreed goals.
Therefore, the CIECA Permanent Bureau would like to invite all CIECA members to attend the Strategy Workshop that will take place in Brussels on 18 March 2020.
We look forward to seeing you all there as the discussions held will have a significant impact on the line of work of our organization in the years to come. The input provided by members during the Strategy Workshop will be used for further developing a renewed strategy that will be finally presented for approval to all CIECA members during the 2020 General Assembly on 4 June 2020 in Porto (Portugal).
Please note that this is a members-only event.
Documents for the meeting:
- Fee: This members-only event is free-of-charge
- Location: Aqua Hotel Brussels. Please download the practical information for participants for more information.
- Accommodation: Deadline: 7 rooms available in 9Hotel Central until 3 March 2020. Please book asap as this is a very busy period. Booking forms: Aqua Hotel / 9Hotel Central / Brussels Hotel. More information can be found in the above information for participants.
- Working language: English
- Registration: Please click on the button below to proceed with the registration. The registration deadline is 10 March 2020.