Safe driving for life: changing attitude and behaviour through education, training and testing
50th CIECA Congress, 31 May 2018, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- If we want to save lives what should we do?
Prof. Frank McKenna, University of Reading, UK
- Combining a Theory and Hazard test in a single journey - The Way Forward?
Michael Bennett, Jellylearn, UK, and Prof. David Crundall, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Northern Ireland Graduated Driving Licensing Scheme - The driving force for safe driving for life
Pat Delaney, DVA, Northern Ireland
- Reform of the probationary period for novice drivers in Austria
Martin Winkelbauer, KFV, Austria
1st Afternoon Session
- Developmentally adapted education programme: Effects on driving competence, moral reasoning, driving outcomes and crash involvement: part 1 - part 2
Erik Roelofs & Jan Vissers, Royal HaskoningDHV, The Netherlands
- How does driving self-efficacy and safety attitudes change during standard driving training? Does it last?
Laura Šeibokaitė, Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
2nd Afternoon Session
- Safe driving for life: changing attitude and behaviour through education, training and testing
Elina Uusitalo, Trafi, Finland
- Role of demographic variables and training time in driving test performance
Elisabeth Suzen, Nord University, Norway
- The Impact of pre-learner driver education on risk perception in Irish adolescent
Dr. Margaret Ryan, National Office for Traffic Medicine, Ireland
See more picutres of the 2018 CIECA Congress