All members are cordially invited to the first joint workshop of CIECA and CITA (International Motor Vehicle Inspection Committee) entitled "New Technologies and Disabled Drivers" that will take place on 11 October 2016 in Brussels.
The aim of this workshop is to discuss new technologies and disabled drivers from the sight of both associations. CIECA will bring the view from the driver and driver licencing optic; CITA will consider the matter more from the vehicle perspective.
Members interested in participating in this workshop can proceed with their registration and the booking of their accommodation. All practical information can be found below.
- Agenda: Please download the agenda for the event
- Fee: This members' only event is free-of-charge
- Location: Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre. Please download the practical information for participants
- Accommodation: see above. The deadline for hotel bookings is Sunday, 18 September 2016. Please download the hotel reservation form. Important: Cancellations must be made at least 3 days prior to arrival. Please read carefully the cancellation conditions stated in the reservation form.
- Deadline: The registration deadline for the event is Friday, 30 September 2016
- Working language: English