All CIECA EU Members face the challenge of the practical implementation - by 19 January 2013 - of the third EU Directive 2006/126/EC on driving licences. Some Members have asked CIECA to organise workshops to discuss practical issues arising with this implementation.
The purpose of these Workshops is to enable those members who have already developed solutions to these issues share their knowledge and experience with colleagues who face the same problems .
The workshops will - in line with the CIECA Strategy - assist members in doing their work effectively. They will also help deliver an efficient implementation of the common European standards consistent with the objectives of this Directive.
Please note that this is a member-only event. Should you need additional information, please feel free to contact Daniel Vandenberghe
- Fee: The event is free-of-charge.
- Location: Please note the venue has changed. Now to be held at: Sheraton Brussels Hotel (see information for participants).
- Accomodation: Please note that workshop participants are responsible for making their room reservation. Please download the Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre registration form.
- Deadline: The deadline for hotel registrations is Friday 28 October 2011. 4 rooms will be available until Friday 4 November 2011. Please note that we cannot guarantee room availability / rate after this date!
- Working language: The working language will be English. Additional background reading material will be provided online closer to the event.
Please download the updated practical information for participants.