- Mark Winn – Chief Driving Examiner (Head of Rider Policy) - DVSA
- Chris Parr – Assistant Chief Driving Examiner (Rider Policy Manager) - DVSA
The Enhanced Rider Scheme (ERS) is a DVSA sponsored motorcycle training course that is ideal for those who have recently passed their full motorcycle test or are returning to motorcycle riding after an extended period out of the saddle. The course is also of benefit to those who are upgrading to a more powerful motorcycle. The Enhanced Rider Scheme does not involve a test, but instead involves rider assessment, leading to personalised training and the issue of a certificate of competence. (https://bikesafe.co.uk/ers/)
Summary of Presentation:
- DVSA’s ERS scheme is a post test training scheme delivered by accredited motorcycle trainers.
- The scheme offers a mix of classroom and practical training.
- All riders receive an assessment ride followed by a training plan working through the schemes core elements.
- ERS is designed to be fun and enjoyable and aims to build your confidence as a rider, so you feel safer and more confident as a rider.
The presenters expect the contribution from all CIECA members present during the Q/A session that will take place after the presentation.
FURTHER DETAILS OF INTEREST FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Time: 23 February 2023, 12 pm - 13 pm CET
- Fee: This members-only event is free-of-charge
- Location: online
- Working language: English
- Registration: The deadline for registrations is 22 February 2023, 12:00 pm