In this presentation, Helen Luker, DVSA Head of Theory Test Policy & Service Development, and Michael Bennett, Business Development Director of Jellylearn, will outline how the DVSA , Jellylearn and other stakeholders worked closely to change the format of the case studies in the UK Theory Test using CGI technology making it a whole new and more engaging experience for the candidates. They will respond the following questions:
- Why the existing case studies in the theory test have been changed to CGI formats
- How they went about producing the new case studies and questions
- What the benefits of this change are.
- What the reaction from the candidates has been.
Some of the specific topics that will be presented during the webinar are:
- The evolution of case studies in the UK Theory Test
- The limitations and challenges of using still images
- What options are available
- The benefits and obstacles they had to overcome of using CGI technology.
- The methodology they used for developing new content
- The production process
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Results and feedback to date
- Responding to feedback
- Example Clips
- Plans for the Future
FURTHER DETAILS OF INTEREST FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Time: 3 February 2021, 11 am - 12 pm CET
- Fee: This members-only event is free-of-charge
- Location: online
- Working language: English
- Registration: The deadline for registrations is 29 JANUARY 2021