Following the first CPC Workshop that took place in Mechelen (Belgium) in November 2013, CIECA is organizing a second workshop on this issue that will take place on 17 October 2017 in Brussels.
This event organized on request of several members will provide with an opportunity to exchange knowledge, share best practice, discuss recent developments and questions that remain pending concerning the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence.
Members interested in participating in this workshop are cordially invited to proceed with their registration and the booking of their accommodation, following the instructions below.
- Agenda: The agenda for this event is in preparation and will be uploaded in due course.
- Fee: This members'-only event is free-of-charge.
- Location: Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre. Please download the practical information for participants for more information.
- Accommodation: see above. The deadline for hotel bookings is 29 September 2017. Please download the reservation form and follow the instructions in the above practical information. Cancellations must be made at least 3 days prior to arrival.
- Registration: Please press the registration button below and fill in the online registration form. The registration deadline for this event is 9 October 2017.
- Working language: English.