Fit to Drive - Setting the Standard for Disabled Driver Assessment
Following the Workshops on Disabled Driver Assessment that took place in Amsterdam in November 2014 and in Brussels in October 2015, and given that many members showed their interest to continue working on this and other medical issues, CIECA has set up a new Topical Group on Fitness to Drive.
All CIECA Members interested in participating in this new group are cordially invited to attend the Planning Meeting entitled "Fit to Drive - Setting the Standard for Disabled Driver Assessment", which has been arranged for Tuesday 9 May 2017 in London and organized with the kind support of Driving Mobility, CIECA Associated Member from the United Kingdom.
This initial meeting will consider proposals to establish Working Groups to update the PORARE Handbook of Disabled Driver Assessment, and set standards for the development of best practice guidelines. The main focus of the meeting will be on Disabled Driver Assessment, however other issues relevant to Members, within the remit of the Fit to Drive Group will also be discussed.
Please note that this is a members'-only event. Should you need additional information, please feel free to contact the CIECA Secretariat.
- Agenda: The draft agenda of the meeting can be downloaded here.
- Venue: Motability Operations, City Gate House, 22 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HB.
- Accommodation: Premier Inn London Southwark (Tate Modern), 15A Great Suffolk Street, Southwark, London SE1 0NZ
Deadline for bookings & cancellations: 3 May 2017.
Please contact the CIECA Secretariat if you wish to book a room in this hotel.
More practical information about the venue and the accommodation can be downloaded here.
- Registration: If you wish to attend this meeting, please fill in the online registration form. Should you have any dietary requirements, please contact the CIECA Secretariat.
The deadline for registrations is 3 May 2017.
- Fee: This members'-only event is free-of-charge.
- Working language: English.